I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking! Let's start with the decor.
Our ceremony site.
A cocktail table with a view of the aisle.
Some of our BEAUTIFUL centerpieces.
One of the food areas.
The mashed potato bar area.
I think this was an hour'douvre (how the heck is that spelled?!?) area inside.
The head table. One of my favorite parts of the wedding!!!!
A view of the rest of the tables.
My beautiful mom next to the gorgeous wreath that greeted guests as they entered the back yard.
The awesome Sherry strutting down the aisle!
How the food was set up.
Our Grand Entrance and another view of how the food was set up.
The cake area.
The dance floor.
Now for some fun photos! These are way out of order but I don't have the patience to fix them!
First Kiss
Bridal Party
Looking at my old, borrowed, blue, new things.
Adorable flower girl.
Artistic photography???
My brother and sister
After cake cutting
Toast with the bridesmaids
Super cheese moment with my mom
Final touches
Father daughter dance
Lucky catchers!
Get it.
First glimpse of my bouquet
Telling her not to lose the ring.
I married a HOT guy.
The ladies
The gentlemen.
My sister made each of the bridesmaids their necklaces!
Poppin' Bottles!
Niece Ashley
I was so nice!
Happily married!





































YAY!!!! Suchhhh a fun wedding! Let's do it over at year #5!
ReplyDeleteOr tonight at OAR?!?! :)
This was so cool to look at! You guys looked awesome!
ReplyDelete